Capomolla Painters and Decorators is a multi-award winning Sydney based family owned and run business with over 35 years’ experience in both residential and commercial sectors. As head painter, Tony studied at Ultimo TAFE where he received a distinction and the highest pass in painting and decorating course for Sydney metropolitan area in 1987.
Tony completed his apprenticeship under his father, Joe Capomolla, who trained him in the traditional methods of painting and decorative skills. Over the years Tony has furthered his education and studies by completing TAFE and privately-run courses in decorative and painted finishes such as:
- Showcard and Signwriting, St George TAFE in 1987
- Acra-Tex Trained Applicator Dulux Australia in 1990
- Marbling and Graining, Ultimo Sydney TAFE in 1991
- Architectural Gilding Course, Art Gilding Academy (gold and silver leaf application), Certificate in 2000
- The Art of Application of Stucco and Venetian Plaster, private course
- Dulux Acratex Venetian Plaster Training Course – February 2020
“I take great pride in my workmanship and it is most important to me that my clients are happy every time no matter what the project.” – Tony Capomolla
Whatever the painting project our tradesmen have both the equipment and know-how to complete the job. We are well-known for our high quality, cleanliness, reliability and punctuality.
Capomolla Painters and Decorators, is an award winning company that has been established since 1984.
- Master Painters Awards for Excellence 2019 Winner: Wall coverings (Pitt Town job) Residential
- Master Painters Awards for Excellence 2019
- Highly Commended Award 2019: Faux Marbling of the Sanctuary at Maternal Heart of Mary Parish, Lewisham